How To Prepare For Your Practice
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to set up your practice space
- Bring a yoga mat, towel and water bottle
- Wear clothing you feel comfortable moving around in and plan to be barefoot
- Avoid eating a large meal right before class... a small snack and water are great to have instead
- Drink plenty of water before and after class
- Please turn off your connection to the outside world (cell phone turned off)
- Plan to stay for the entire duration of a class
Classes are appropriate for all levels, from beginner to advanced since modifications are available to meet the needs of each student.
If you have any doubt, please consult your physician before beginning a new exercise program.