Join Theresa & Amanda for our
Summer 2018 Teacher Training Program
Meets Tuesday's & Thursday's in June & July
June 7, 12, 14, 26, 28
July 10, 12, 24, 26, 31
Meets from 7:00am-9:00pm
with plenty of breaks and fresh air
***Meets every other week except for the first class and the last one.
Members of Twist Yoga Lounge (those holding an autopay)
Register by June 1, 2018 and save an additional $200!
Installments are available.
This is a Teacher Training for those serious about becoming an amazing teacher.
Upon completing our training you will be confidant enough to get up in front of a class and guide them through their experience and share parts of yours . You will teach segments of a class every single day, several times a day. We use a hands on approach to teaching and you will be coached not only by Theresa and Amanda but by your peers and other guest teachers.
During our training you will learn something new about yourself daily. You will learn something new about yoga and it's eight limbs daily. You will learn how important your community is every moment of your training. You will evolve not only as a yoga teacher but as a human being as well.
Before you leave our training you will have the skills and confidence of an experienced teacher. How?
- Move your body daily. The practice will become a part of you.
- Learn how to teach by teaching during live classes.
- Practice presence and mindfulness.
- Discussion about the principles of yoga and whatever else comes up..
- Discover how to teach without using words (Hands on Assisting).
- An in-depth look at anatomy and how your anatomy affects a pose.
- Learn to find the right alignment for each unique body.
- Study the yamas and niyamas then discuss how they fit into our modern life along with other yogic principles.
- You will present a workshop and teach a full one hour class by the end of your training.
- Learn the business of yoga from people who have been there, done that.
- And MUCH MORE EVERY DAY!
You will become the teacher YOU are meant to be, NOT the teacher we think you should be.